Learn about Emotional Resilience, Health and Wellness, and Wholesome Living!
January 30, 2020 2:00pm – 5:00pm at the San Gabriel Hilton Hotel
• Therapeutic massage targeting emotional stress and anxiety by Massage Effex
• Yoga & Sound Bath by Good Elephant
• Come see what your heart signal looks like with ResilientHeart
1. Discover how your emotional health impacts your physical health.
2. Explore holistic health & wellness
3. Listen to the experts, then meet them off stage to learn more.
4. Keys to build resilience in life. Overall well-being
5. Connect with experts in finance, marketing, law, HR & benefits.
Dr. Tamika Damond, Clinical Psychologist. (Mental Wellness in Relationships)
Scott Sapers, Disaster Program Manager, American Red Cross, (Disaster Preparedness and Resiliency)
*Speakers subject to change.
ResilientHeart is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. Tax ID# 47-4206075
After the ResilientHeart Expo, attendees will have free access to the Office and School Supply Business Expo (hosted by Officezilla, our venue sponsors) in the adjoining room from 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm.